Building Use Request Forms
One-Time Event (meeting, party, concert, dinner, reception, etc)
Recurring Event (weekly or monthly classes, meetings, concerts, etc.)
- Please make all requests a minimum of three weeks prior to requested date.
- The email address for building usage is email@example.com
- Our Building Usage Coordinator works part-time remotely. Please be patient and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- We will tell you about availability on a date on the phone or by email. However, we will give quotes only after the full form is filled out.
- Events will be put on our calendar after a signed contract and deposit are received
The United Parish in Brookline proudly holds status in each of our three denominations as a welcoming and affirming (ABC), reconciling (UMC) and open and affirming (UCC) congregation. This means that we affirm both the ordination and covenantal loving relationships of all LGBTQ/Queer people.We require that anyone holding an event on our premises respect and honor this position, help us maintain our building and grounds as a welcoming space for all LGBTQ/Queer people, and refrain from any anti-LGBTQ/Queer, homophobic, racist, sexist or xenophobic rhetoric or behavior.